WHY do we do what we do?
Do you believe that by ACTIVELY engaging a clinical study coordinator, the effectiveness of the medical team as well as the quality and timeliness of relevant study data may be increased, plus successful patient recruitment can be supported?
If you wish to cooperate with medical centers using the services of qualified clinical study coordinators the team of Clinical Research Center s.r.o. is a suitable choice.
We believe the attitude and quality work of coordinators and medical centers of the Clinical Research Center saves the resources of study sponsors. At the same time, we increase awareness and comfort of patients.
HOW do we achieve this?
Clinical Research Center as a SMO (Site Management Organization) selects, associates and further trains experienced physicians of various specializations in order to execute phases II-IV of clinical studies. At the same time, we develop a team of professional study coordinators in several regions of the Czech Republic. Our team – physician & coordinator – cooperates in accordance with GCP rules, Czech and European laws and regulations. Knowledge and active participation of qualified coordinators in the study execution is key for successful compliance with sponsor requirements.
Our physicians, not burdened with administration, devote more time to recruitment of suitable patients and safety of the study. Based on mutual agreement, CRC supports the recruitment by various campaign forms, however, always in accordance with the instructions of the sponsor and the State Institute for Drug Control.
Compliance with the study protocol by all study team members is the main principle for the performance of all activities in the clinical study process. Coordinators and physicians are GCP and IATA certificated. We emphasize the quality and credibility of acquired data, their processing and storage. We have long-term experience with various types of clinical studies. Our team is capable of responding to any changes in the protocol as well as emergency situations, sees to timely submission of patient data through CRF and other systems of the study and assists in timely SAE reporting.
We are a member of SCRS (Society for Clinical Research Sites), we attend international congresses and keep educating ourselves. We innovate and improve our processes. Where possible, we standardize, automate and digitalize our activities. We develop corporate management system that is regularly verified and certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
WHAT do we do, WHAT do we offer?
- The focus of our services is administration, coordination of clinical studies and support of medical centers.
- We develop and manage a network of CRC physicians.
- By centralized feasibility and engagement of our medical centers, we cut the total time of the process.
- Thanks to the availability of our own standardized contracts and documents required for center selection or submission to EC, we considerably simplify the administrative steps and reduce the related periods prior to the start of the study.
- We support the medical centers and the sponsor during study budget compilation and check.
- We have calibrated devices and meters that we lend to CRC network physicians.
- We help enhance patient recruitment by engaging referring physicians and various campaign forms in accordance with the instructions of the sponsor and the State Institute for Drug Control.
- We train the study team.
- We assist in external (home) collection of biological samples.
- The availability and knowledge of our coordinators increase effectiveness of communication between the monitor and the center.
- We evaluate our centers and internal processes and related KPIs, we perform relevant data analysis.
- Our team supports the development of internal and external IT solutions for study execution.
Our physicians – our specialization:
We currently actively cooperate with more than 50 well-tried medical centers in the Czech Republic. The total number of medical centers in the network of Clinical Research Center is over 70, with the following specializations:
- Allergology and immunology
- Internal medicine
- Pain management
- General medicine